This snapshot release:
- Fixes a crash bug and some issues related to cascading column changes in the 08-Nov-21 snapshot.
- There is now an ignore empty columns option when inputting from file or clipboard.
- Additional Is empty and Is not empty matches are now available in the Filter, If, New Rows and Slice transforms.
- Fixed a bug where no header was written to empty Excel sheets when write header and if empty were checked in the Right pane for the output item.
- Fixed a bug where delimited text files without a final carriage return could show a spurious “Number of values per row vary” warning.
This is in addition to the other changes listed at Snapshot release 08-Nov-21 .
You can download and install this snapshot release using these links:
- Windows: https://www.easydatatransform.com/downloads/EasyDataTransform_1_21_2_snapshot_3.exe
- Mac: https://www.easydatatransform.com/downloads/EasyDataTransform_1_21_2_snapshot_3.dmg
You can install this release over the top of it the 08-Nov-21 snapshot, if you have installed it.
This snapshot is made available for customers to give feedback on. It has not been tested as fully as a production release, but it should be fairly stable. Please reply to this thread if you have any feedback.