Happy New Year!

To conclude this year (as I am still in 2023, Pacific Time USA), I’ve been contemplating the idea of initiating a collaborative project to compose a book on best practices and tips for Easy Data Transform (EDT). As we step into 2024, I believe this endeavor could serve as an excellent beginning, shedding light on the remarkable capabilities of EDT. The collective wealth of knowledge within this forum can undoubtedly propel this initiative to greater heights.

Easy Data Transform is an outstanding tool that deserves more recognition, and a collaborative book could be an ideal platform to showcase its versatility and efficiency. As we usher in the new year, let’s channel our expertise and insights into creating a valuable resource for both beginners and experienced users alike.

I particularly invite contributors with a strong command of JavaScript, as leveraging this language to extend functionality in EDT will undoubtedly add a significant edge to the book. Exploring the integration of JavaScript with EDT can unlock a myriad of possibilities, and your specialized attention in this area will be a valuable asset to the project.

Here’s to a collaborative journey into 2024, where our collective knowledge and dedication converge to produce a comprehensive guide that not only highlights the power of EDT but also fosters a community of learning and innovation. Wishing everyone a Happy 2024 filled with success, growth, and endless possibilities!

2 Likes

Happy new year to everyone.

A book on Easy Data Transform is an interesting idea. An online wiki is another alternative.

1 Like