Easy Data Transform v1.28.0 is now available for Windows and Mac. New features include:
- Support added for CSV files larger than 2GB.
- The Stack transform now has an option to only use columns from the first dataset.
- The Date Format transform has been renamed to DateTime Format and can now transform dates, times and datetimes.
- There is now a Show % option to show the percentage of each value frequency in the Column Values window.
- When an XML file is imported with ‘Format’ as ‘Long (more rows)’ the columns are now ordered according to the order read (not alphabetically).
Find out more and download the release at:
Please let us know if you have any problems with it. Feel free to reply to this post with any feedback on this release.