Linux version easy with Qt?

You could ask IT team to spin you a windows machine in network itself or hosted

1. Using Google Drive/Dropbox to Sync CSV files which syncs to #2.
  2. Use a Remote Machine to access Windows KVM / Cloud Machine.

I am pretty sure, that a dockerized version would appeal as well. I don’t know how many licenses that would sell, if it’s only a cli implementation, where you would need a regular license as well to build the transforms.

It would more or less be a headless version, which one could deploy on Linux if needed. One of my software partners has 35 windows virtual machines which he would like to port over to Linux for better performance.

For one he is using EDT, but he cannot which keeps him from porting over. On the other hand there are 30+ Linux installations, where he might also use EDT later on, but cannot.

If you would say, for instance, for the users of EDT you would supply this headless version for a discounted price compared to the real thing, it would be a nobrainer.

Just my 2cts.

You might do it for one, but not a deployment for a larger audience. And why to setup things more complicated as they have to be? In that case they’d rather say ‘Thank you, but, no, thank you’.

This needs to be an easy way to do without too much extra effort for It and also for the maintenance.

And in a real IT environment of a large corporation, you cannot deal with Google drive / Dropbox, because security guidelines won’t allow you to. We have to have a security assessment each year, with a lot of paperwork, but neither GDrive nor Dropbox is being accepted by them.

A CLI only version for Linux might be a possibility to think about.

Sounds good to me. Would be helpful.